Acquiring a flat or apartment is a tough task and requires considerable efforts and savings as it is one of the biggest investments. It may take years before you realize this dream as you need to shell out huge money to get hold of your own flat. Amid plenty of risks involved in the process of buying a flat, you need to tread cautiously and follow certain precautions. The group that constantly strives to buy a flat and makes strong efforts is middle class. Well, if you are planning to buy an abode, the area of Ulwe is one of the most sought-after areas. This city is indeed dotted with several affordable flats and apartments for sale.
1) Budget: Make an estimate of your budget for buying a flat and scan the flats under that budget. This determination is highly eminent for making you select the righteous option.
2) Size: Check the area of the flat or apartment for sale that you have zeroed down to purchase. When you purchase a flat, you are normally told about the super built-up area in the brochures. In the super built-up area, the staircase and the area up till the lift are also included. It also includes the carpet area which can be 25 to 30 percent less than the super built-up area. Let’s say, you have bought a 1400 square foot flat, the area that you will actually get will be 1100-1150 square feet. Therefore, make sure that you always look for the carpet area of the flat as it is the actual area that you will get.
3) Possession: Make sure that you ask the builder about the possession date of your flat and expected delay that may be caused in gaining the possession. The builder should be in the condition to hand over you the property within that stipulated period. A delay of six months is normal by most of the builders but it should not be beyond that.
4) Legal approval: Make sure that the builder has obtained all the approvals before launching the project. Also, check the ownership of the land on which the project is going to be launched. If the land is purchased from a government agency, ask for the allotment letter, while if you have bought it from a farmer, you must ask for title paper.
5) Banks: Speak to the banks that have approved the project as it will help you avoid the risks that may arise before booking the flat.
The various investors of real estate industries find this city to be the most profitable plots for investing their hard earned money. They come with new projects which are alluring to the real estate market. As the areas have become an educational hub, builders are getting interested in building apartments, flats, villas there.
Thus, it can be concluded here that after you have considered the above points, you may go ahead and book a flat for sale in the adorable area of Ulwe.